Are you an artist? How often do you post your works to Facebook? Do you have a website or a page in Facebook, to promote your art?
I would like to offer you a simple way to do it most effectively. Just submit me your painting, and let me make your posts for you. It’s free!
What may be wrong with your usual publications of pictures?
- You just publish a picture without any name, or performance technique, or paintings sizes. People do not understand what is this. They can not make difference between a simple photograph and a piece of art.
- You do not focus on the fact that you are the author. People might think that you’re just sharing someone’s beautiful pictures.
- You do not put a link to your website or to online shop where one can buy your works. However, be careful! Such a link can ruin the appearance of your post.
- You are posting your own work by yourself. It would be better if the posts were created by someone who recommends you, but at the same time who indicates your authorship and gives a brief description of your work.
- And finally, you do not talk about your works. You give no text content. People have the impression that you have nothing more to say, and they leave your page.
Do you recognize in those bugs yourself? Perhaps this explains why you still have not succeeded in your art business. But at the same time, there are artists who do everything right, and they are selling well. Would you too?
What I suggest you to do
I can write an article about your picture and publish it on our website Gallery “Alex De Cross.” At the same time, all such articles will be published on the Facebook page in the “Art of the 21st Century”. You can share these posts on all pages that you manage.
Contact me and say what painting you would like to promote. If you do not know what to tell about your picture, I’ll do it for you. I’ll write a short article, if your painting will inspire me. Please use this form to add a post to the site.
What will you have
- You will get an article about your painting, as well as competent announcement on Facebook.
- You do not have to write a post for themselves.
- You can share the post and link to the article on social networks.
- You can refer to the competent opinion of the critic.
- And it’s all free
Art critic Mikhail Andreev
Painting by Larisa Aukon http://www.aukonlarisa.com/